Life is Grand
I actually won an award from Karyn at Quinn's Crusaders! Go check out Quinn, she is sooooo cute! I am hoping to meet them one day so Vinnie and Quinn can fall in love! LOL
I guess this means that people are actually reading my blog – ha ha. (I felt the same way Karyn!)
The award is called the Life is Grand Award. And for this award I must give five reasons why I think life is grand and then tag five more people. My reasons life is grand are:
1. Life is grand because of my kids, Rudy and Vinnie. What amazing little men!
2. Life is grand because of Jayson, my hubby, even if he does screw up (a lot! te he) he makes it possible for me to be home with the boys and puts up with my crazy emotions.
3. Life is grand because Vinnie has Down syndrome. I know some of you are saying "is she crazy?"...nope, not one bit. Because of Vinnie and his extra chromosome I have met some amazing people, opened my eyes to many new things, and has brought me to a new level of love. What an amazing journey.
4. Life is grand because I have so many people in my life that I can lean on and can lean on me. I love that I am able to lean and be leaned on because if it was just one way or the other it wouldn't feel so rewarding.
5. Life is grand because I am alive, this may seem small to some but I have been through and have seen so much in 32 years that I am truly amazed that I am here.
I think I am suppose to tag other people but I really don't know how to do that. I would love to see anyone else's "Life Is Grand" so consider yourself "tagged" and let me know so I can read!